Online Advertising Executive
We are looking for an Online Advertising Executive to manage our clients’ Google Ads and Social Media Ads accounts.
- Perform daily account management on Google and Facebook/Instagram Ads or other ad platforms for a variety of clients.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, Betas and other facets of paid advertising as per client goals for the respective advertising channels.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics - goals tracking, revenue tracking and other paid advertising initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of improvement.
- Communication with the team and clients on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans.
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and the like.
- Understanding client goals, create and execute strategies to achieve mutually defined goals
- Give strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative and overall ad performance.
- Handling reporting and analysis of digital activities, providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client.
- Maintaining the digital advertising budget and track success metrics
- Managing social media ad operations and performance of client accounts, interacting with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) / Pay-per-click (PPC) and Social Media Advertising
- Experience in ecommerce paid advertising, both on Google and Facebook + Instagram
- Experience in Social Media Paid Marketing
- Sound knowledge of Facebook Business Manager
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Google Ads and Facebook certification is a plus
- Part-timers, freelancers and agencies (that can let an employee on hire) can also apply
- Freshers need not apply. Your resume needs to have at least 1 year of consistent advertising experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Industrious research skills and an aptitude to identify and resolve problems
- Well-organised and is deadline-oriented
- A go-getter with the ability to multi-task for different projects
- Independent - one who takes complete ownership/responsibility of assigned projects
- We do want the above, however, we also want someone who is creative and can have fun at the same time.
Panjim, Goa, India
INR18,000-INR22,000 Per month
September 8, 2021